Happy Friday everybody! Welcome to edition #29 of the Friday’s Furniture Fix Link Party!
This is a furniture-themed party (kinda obvious by the name!) and it starts every Friday at 9AM CST. Closing time is Sunday at 11PM CST, so be sure to get your links in before the party closes each week 🙂
And I am excited to announce that next week, on March 11, we will have another co-host joining us! If you don’t already know her, meet Suzanne from The Painted Drawer.
Suzanne is a true furniture artist and I know she will bring so much to our party.
As for the rest of us, please follow on us on the Social Media of your choice… you never know when we may have you in the spotlight!
The Chelsea Project Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Lost & Found Facebook Instagram Pinterest
Slightly Coastal Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Patina Paradise Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
In case you’re new to the link party scene, here is how this show works. Each of the 4 co-hosts will pick their favorite link each week and those will be featured along with the coveted “Most-Clicked” Link at the next week’s party.
Let’s take a look at this week’s features
Susie’s pick this week is this amazing Pearl Finished Dresser from Mary over at Orphans with Makeup. Metallic pulls and crystal knobs finish out this stunning makeover.
This week Lucy picked the Faux Metal Desk Makeover from Unique Junktique. You have to visit her post to see how she turned this tired wooden desk into a real industrial-style stunner!
Nancy’s pick for the week is this pair of nightstands, made over by Thirty-Eight Street. They once were tired and blah, but fresh, dark paint made brought them back to life!
My pick this week comes from Team Sutton Designs. Y’all know how I love my Fusion Mineral Paint Homestead Blue . . . and once again it doesn’t disappoint in this buffet makeover!
The most clicked link of the week Drexel Sideboard revived by Phoenix Restoration. Sometimes a makeover is as simple as switching hardware and giving the piece a good cleaning!
Thanks again to all of you who participated in this week’s Friday’s Furniture Fix!
We can’t wait to see what you will have for us this time around.
1. This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
2. Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers
3. All links must be your original work (no round-ups please)
4. No links to Etsy stores or advertisements
5. Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
6. Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place 🙂
7. By sharing your work with us, you are giving us permission to feature your work on our blogs and social media.
8. By linking up with us, you are giving permission for us to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
9. Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
10. Please follow your hosts in some way. You can find our social media links above. You never know – we may just tweet or instagram your piece!